Join our award winning team.
Gin School Assistant - Hull
Hotham's is an award-winning Gin School and distillery offering a unique and luxurious gin making experience. Our recent expansion means we're looking for an assistant to help run our award-winning Gin School experience.
Working under our Hull Gin School Manager, you'll help to ensure that our Gin School guests have the very best experience. Performing with passion and pride, you'll convert every guest into a walking, talking advert for how great Hotham's is.
You will be an ambassador for our brand and must have a passion for gin as well as demonstrate exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a friendly, vibrant and engaging personal style
- Be passionate about gin
- Have the confidence to talk to our customers about the drinks we sell
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills
- Be of smart appearance
- Have the ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Show strong attention to detail and be organised, flexible and reliable
- Have the ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and be able to multi-task
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively live Hotham’s brand-values, i.e. be genuine, passionate, vibrant, committed, innovative, flexible and reliable
- Play an active part in making sure the distillery looks fantastic and is a neat, safe and attractive place for our customers to shop in
- Helping to set up Gin School
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Preparing and serving drinks and giving out samples
- Taking an active role in delivering Gin School
- Clearing up and cleaning down after Gin School
- Handling sales
- At all times adhering to the company polices including the Challenge 25 policy when selling alcohol
- Must be able to commit to working every Saturday 2-8pm
This list of duties is not exhaustive and additional duties may be required within reason for the better fulfilment of the role and the needs of the business.
From time to time you may also be asked to work at external events such as gin festivals and gin bars.
You may also be asked to work occasional Friday evenings by prior arrangement.
If this all sounds like you then apply below.
Closing date for applications is 23rd February 2020
Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 as this role involves selling alcohol. Please do not apply if you can not commit to the shift patterns. Hotham's reserve the right to close applications early.